He Was the First Person Who Put Me in a Private Jet - Actor, Zubby Michael Talks About Davido (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

He Was the First Person Who Put Me in a Private Jet - Actor, Zubby Michael Talks About Davido (Video)

Nigerian movie star, Zubby Micheal has hailed the world-famous Nigerian singer and record label boss, Davido.

An old video interview, which was granted by Zubby Micheal in 2021, recently re-emerged online. In the viral clip, the movie star spoke about his love for Davido and why he thinks highly of the music star.

Zubby shared in the viral video how he reacted the first time he met Davido. He noted that he jumped up and down, filled with joy because he was genuinely happy to meet the OBO and is a massive fan of the singer.

During the interview, Zubby revealed that the singer, Davido, was the first to put him in a private jet. He noted that such an experience is something he can never forget.

Zubby shared that for that reason and many other things, Davido will remain a high-regarded person to him. The movie star further declared in the viral clip that he loves OBO.

Watch an excerpt of the interview below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth