I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Forum 1 week ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Former BBNaija housemate, Bella Okagbue has stated that she is not a clingy or needy person.

Bella disclosed on the microblogging platform, X that she rarely requests much from people since she doesn’t possess a clingy personality.

However, when someone fails to show up whenever she needs them the most, she never forgets.

In her words: “I barely request much from people, I’m not a needy or a clingy person but once you can’t show up for me when I need you the most? I’ll never forget about it.”

See reactions to the post below;

waleed said: “Sorry dear i will talk to sheggz to fix up his bad attitude”

mujidat wahab said: “Are you like that towards them too? If yes then your write up is justified mam”

BIG DAURAQ said: “Breakfast ya werey gan 😅😅😅”

Abomooh advised: “People might fail to show up for very valid reasons, you will need to listen to their side before cutting them off”

Hardaykunley asked: “Big Bella hope everything is okay?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 5 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 week ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced